CALL TODAY! Phone: (310) 427-7845
Empowering youth through hands-on environmental education...
Mountain and Sea Adventures is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization located at camp Emerald Bay on Santa Catalina Island, and Alpine Meadows in the San Bernardino National Forest. With over 15 years of experience specializing in imparting a deep personal appreciation for marine biology and environmental science, we are proud to offer these most beautiful locations in southern California for your outdoor education experience.
We also offer the following programs:
- Group retreats at one of our prestigious locations.
- School assemblies at your location.
- Day workshops at Cabrillo Beach, San Pedro.
- Marine Science at Two Harbors, Catalina Island.
- Mini cruise ship charter cruises.
- Summer day camps.
- Overnight summer camps.